Terms and Conditions
In addition to this webpage, please visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://threatintelligenceplatform.com/terms-of-service
Collection of Information
What information do we collect?
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
We collect information from you when you become a member of our site by registering your information in order to receive an account with us. The only other time we prompt you to collect personal secure information is when you place an order on our site.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may also visit our site anonymously at your discretion.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you, including but not limited to:
- Log Information: we log information about your use of our services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our services.
- Device Information: we collect information about the computer you use to access our services, including the hardware model, and operating system and version.
- Location Information: we may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: we use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps us to improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Third Party Analytics
What do we use your information for?
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services;
- Provide services you request, process transactions and to send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about news and information related to our service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services;
- Personalize and improve our services.
By accessing and using our services, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information in and to the United States and other countries.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your written consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Non-personally identifiable information is information that on its own cannot identify a person. This can include Device IDs, isolated IP addresses and/or Dynamic IP addresses, as well as cookies.
According to EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) IP addresses and Dynamic IP addresses are considered Personal Data but are not considered identifiable information when used alone. As part of our compliance with GDPR we will never provide personally identifiable information to outside parties other than for the express purposes of processing your transaction.
How do we protect your information?
Private information such as credit cards, social security numbers, billing or shipping information, etc. are never stored on our servers and are always removed after a transaction has taken place on our website. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) when performing transactions or becoming a member. This same technology is applied to every transaction process. Providers that participate in our Payment Gateway database gain access to necessary transaction information* by providing legal consent to keep personally identifiable information and sensitive financial information confidential. All participants within our Payment Gateway database are held accountable and responsible for keeping your information not only secure during the transaction process but also private, and are also subject to legal consequence, not excluding jail time for any breach.
* Necessary transaction information includes but is not limited to, payment methods, billing and shipping information, name, address, phone number, and/or other relevant information needed to perform a transaction for goods and services.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not for any reason authorize the use of our site as a registered member or paying customer to anyone under 13 years of age, nor do we collect any information knowingly or willfully from anyone under 13 years of age.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are not required by law to comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Because we hold your privacy to the highest standard, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. This means we will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account and going to the 'My Account' page. By utilizing this option, you are able to keep your account current or make changes at your own discretion to alter what personal information is securely and privately registered online.
Your Information Choices
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our services.
You may opt out of receiving any promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
We work hard to improve our services for you. As part of that, we welcome your feedback, questions and suggestions. Please let us know your thoughts and feelings, and any way in which you think we can improve our product.
For a quick response, please select the request type that best suits your needs.