Connected Domains APIAPI Documentation
Use Our Reverse IP Lookup API to find domains connected by the same IP address
Obtain a comprehensive list of all the domains and subdomains hosted on the same IP address. A site that shares a host with malicious web properties can put a domain at risk, possibly ending up on the blacklist of organizations that practice IP-level blocking.
- Domain name - Target domain used as search term
- Number of domains - Number of domain names connected to the same IP address.
- Domains - An exhaustive list of domain names connected to the same IP address.
Practical uses of our Reverse IP Lookup API
- Add reverse IP lookup capabilities to your security platforms to analyze domains connected to suspicious IP addresses.
- Find out whether an IP address is used as part of a dedicated or a shared hosting infrastructure based on the # of connected domains.
- Conduct large-scale asset discovery analyses easily as part of your penetration testing and threat hunting activities.
Try Connected Domain API and our other API capabilities for free with 1000 queries per month by signing up.Access the API
We work hard to improve our services for you. As part of that, we welcome your feedback, questions and suggestions. Please let us know your thoughts and feelings, and any way in which you think we can improve our product.
For a quick response, please select the request type that best suits your needs.