PayPal phishing attacks are highly prevalent and the company remains one of the most impersonated brands. As typosquatting domains are often associated with phishing and impersonation attacks, Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) prepared the Q2 2021 PayPal Phishing Report.
In this report, we uncovered PayPal-related domains and subdomains registered or added within the period.
Download the Q2 2021 PayPal Phishing & Typosquatting Report for answers to questions such as:
- How many new PayPal-related domain names were registered in Q2 2021?
- How many PayPal-themed subdomains were added to the DNS over the same period?
- What top-level domains (TLDs) did these Internet properties use?
- How many of these domains and subdomains are malicious?
- Which Internet service providers (ISPs) have control over these Internet properties?
- What are the top locations associated with these domains?
- What terms mostly appear alongside the imitated companies’ names?
Download the report now.